The St. Paul forest is a 30 acre parcel of woods, part of St. Paul Property, developed into a learning resource for the school children, St. Paul members and also the community. It provides an opportunity for people to enjoy a variety of outdoor activities, all of which are part of God's wonderful creation.
As of August 2010, St. Paul Lutheran School Forest has been officially registered in the Wisconsin Community Forest program and has received final approval status as a school forest. The state School Forest program is directed by LEAF, which is part of the University of Wisconsin–Stevens Point campus. The program was started in 1927.